There are just a few weeks to go until the International Festival of Learning East, delivered in partnership with two fantastic sponsors: Pearson and Raising The Bar. If you haven’t clocked eyes on the speaker line-up, do so as there are just a few exhibitor tables remaining!
- Amanda Spielman – Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector, Ofsted
- Dr Emily Grossman – Science Broadcaster, Writer & Educator, Honorary STEM Ambassador
- Ed Dorrell – Head of Content, TES/Festival panel host
- Darren Henley – CEO, Arts Council England
- And many, many more from a variety of education sectors
- Opus Teach
- Suffolk County Council
- Form the Future
- Dance East
- Scottish Power
- Many, many more
Would your business like to exhibit?
If you would like to showcase your business to 1000’s of delegates from the education sector, IFL East is a great opportunity to do so. To explore the last remaining 2x1m exhibition tables in a guaranteed high footfall space, please get in touch with the festival team via email firstname.lastname@example.org who will share details of price reductions.
For more information on the festival, simply head across to https://www.ifleast.org/
Festival updates can be seen on Twitter too, take a look #IFLEAST