The Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough Enterprise Partnership (LEP), in association with Anglia Ruskin University and Peterborough Regional College, invites you to a European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) stakeholder workshop to help you find out more about applying for ERDF.
Calls for applications to the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) are now open and we are running a series of workshops across the Greater Cambridge Greater Peterborough LEP area throughout June and July to help you find out more.
With up to £30 million available to invest locally in research and innovation, ICT, business support and the low carbon economy, ERDF could be the match-funding solution for your project idea.
Our half-day workshops are designed to help you find out more about applying for ERDF, with our team of facilitators on hand to help you decide what is right for you.
Here is the full list of ERDF Roadshow events, locations and timings. The events are free, but tickets are allocated on a first come, first serve basis. To register for an event, click on the booking links below:
- Bury St Edmunds, Green Duck Offices – 20th June
- King’s Lynn, NWES KLIC – 22nd June
- Uttlesford, Chesterford Research Park – 27th June
- Littleport, E-space North Business Centre – 29th June
- Oakham, Rutland Adult Learning Centre – 6th July
- Hunts, WATA – 14th July
- Cambridge, Future Business Centre – 18th July
- Peterborough/ Wisbech – TBC
If you have any qUeries, please contact the ERDF Team on 01480 277180 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.