Improve the calibre of your greatest asset.
As you begin to scale, the people component of your business becomes even more critical to your success – hence why your team are often regarded as your greatest asset.
Particularly as we transition out of a COVID age, how do you ensure that you attract the best, high calibre people and identify positions within your business where they can reach their full potential? How can you ensure they continually contribute significant value to the business?
Let’s delve into how successful, growing businesses attract, select, and retain the right people to drive the business forward and explore how we can effectively apply this knowledge to your business context.
On this C-suite leadership masterclass, you will learn to:
- Identify, attract and assess the right people
- Ensure they develop their full potential
- Define what good looks like for your company
- Learn best practices to develop your recruitment expertise
- How to avoid recruiting in your own image
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses in your current practices
- Learn the impact of employee engagement in building performance
Who is this for?
This masterclass is ideal for SME leaders or senior-level leadership roles within established businesses, who are either ambitious to grow or are beginning to grow rapidly.
This fully-funded workshop is designed for businesses who are growing or have potential to grow, with between 3 – 249 employees, and a turnover of more than £30k.