Thursday 13 May
10am – 12.30pm
With consumers increasingly choosing to buy from more ethical and responsible businesses, it has never been more important for SMEs to put their sustainability message at the core of their brand.
This workshop will explore:
- How to build a sustainable brand and implement a strong Sustainability Plan
- How consumers value brands with a focus on environmental, economic and social areas of sustainability
- The UK Government Green New Deal to transform the economy, invest in jobs and infrastructure and address the climate emergency
- The United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals and targets for 2030
- In-depth case studies and examples from organisations who have succeeded (and failed).
Through this workshop we will make sure that every business can take steps to improve their green credentials and promote this message to their customers; regardless of size, sector or offering.
Who is this for?
This fully-funded workshop is designed for businesses with between 3 – 249 employees, a turnover of more than £30k, and are growing or have potential to grow.