The GROW competition’s objective is to support the development of innovative and investable concepts, which have the potential to become a new service or product.
Once you’ve submitted your expression of interest, you will be assigned a mentor who will talk through your ideas, with the offer of support and guidance, in order to develop your business plan, should you need it.
- Rent-free accommodation
- Business Support
- Access to expert assistance
- £1,000 for the winning entry
- Register your expression of interest by Monday 7th March 2016
- Entry deadline is Friday 29th June 2016
- Final presentation is Wednesday 22nd June 2016
The competition entry form and further details can be found on Agri-Tech East’s website here.