Learn new skills, reach more customers and boost your profits with Help to Grow!
The Help to Grow scheme will provide access to management training, technology advice and discounted software to improve productivity. This plan will enable access to some of the UK’s top business schools, while encouraging more companies to adopt technology, in the hope of opening up opportunities to small businesses that larger businesses can normally afford.The scheme comprises of 2 streams;
Help to Grow – Management Course
Join 30,000 senior leaders taking part in a practical management training programme delivered by world-class business schools, accredited by the Small Business Charter.
The Help to Grow: Management Course will support senior managers of small and medium sized businesses to boost their business’s performance, resilience, and long-term growth.
The 12-week programme, which combines online sessions with face-to-face learning, is 90% funded by the Government and has been designed to allow participants to complete it alongside full-time work.
The in-depth high quality curriculum will support you to build your capabilities in leadership, innovation, digital adoption, employee engagement, marketing, responsible business, and financial management. By the end of the programme you will develop a business growth plan to help you lead your business to release its potential.
- Enhance your management and strategic capabilities
- Produce a growth plan for your business
- Build resilience to future shocks
- Learn how to innovate in your business
- Adopt digital technologies to boost productivity and operational agility
- Develop your value proposition and reach into growth markets
- Improve employee engagement and responsible business practices
- A blended programme that combines interactive, online sessions with face-to-face learning to suit you
Help to Grow – Digital
Access free, impartial online support about how digital technology can boost your business’s performance. From December 2021, if your business is eligible, you can also get a discount of up to 50% towards the costs of buying approved software, worth up to £5,000.