This hands-on workshop is tailor-made for CEOs wishing to seek investment capital both in the UK and internationally.
Delivered by Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with CPCA Growth Hub, this event is FREE to attend, come to this event to find out how to protect your business’s IP and the practicalities of pitching to investors.
Attendees will have the chance to hear from key speakers, Adelina Chambers, International Pitching Coach and Dr James Pitchford from Mathys & Squire, who will be discussing ‘Intellectual Property Essentials in relation to Securing International Investment’.
During this session, delegates will:
- Find out how to identify and protect a business’s Intellectual Property (including patents, trademarks and designs), which investors are likely to look for before investing
- What freedom to operate is and why investors care about this
- Learn how to select the right information for your pitch
- Learn the recipe for pitching for investment
- Take part in a live pitch and demo with feedback
- Find out about the business support available through the Enterprise Europe Network and CPCA Growth Hub
- Learn how to protect your Intellectual Property and benefit from Dr James Pitchford’s expertise on a confidential one-to-one basis, in a series of 20-minute clinic sessions, free of charge. As the number of these clinic sessions is limited, you are invited to register your interest in advance*
*To register for the one-to-one 20-minute clinic sessions with Dr James Pitchford, please contact Anna Nadolna on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event will be taking place at The Incubator, Alconbury Weald Enterprise Campus on 1st March from 4pm- 6pm.
To find out more about the event, and to book your place, click here.