On 5th July, HS2’s regional roadshow will be coming to Cambridge.
HS2 Ltd will be holding their supply chain regional roadshow 2016 across 11 different regions in the UK from May to September, meeting companies interested in exploring the thousands of supply chain opportunities created by HS2.
The event will give participants the chance to meet and network with the HS2 team and wider partners, to highlight opportunities the new railway will create.
You will hear from those responsible for Supply Chain, Health and Safety, Community Relations, Building Information Modelling (BIM), Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI), Skills, Employment and Education and Environment.
At each event participants will discover the scale and timing of contracts and what their business needs to do to get ready to bid.
The event will take place between 08:30 – 13:30, and the programme will consist of a plenary session covering supply chain opportunities and supplier guidance, along with time for networking where delegates can meet with exhibitors.
Benefits of attending
- Hear first-hand the scale and timing of available opportunities
- Find out what and when we will be buying
- Find out how to access opportunities through online portals and engagement with Tier 1 contractors
- Understand what we want from our supply chain and what you can do now to ensure your business is ready to respond to opportunities in future
- Meet representatives from across HS2 Ltd and hear about our requirements relating to our strategic goals
The Civil Engineering Contractors Association (CECA), said:
“HS2 represents a phenomenal opportunity for our industry to demonstrate that it can lead the world in terms of safety, collaboration and innovation, delivering an outstanding new railway for the UK. We can only achieve this by harnessing the excellence that exists in suppliers from across the country. CECA are proud to support HS2’s supply chain regional roadshows.”
For more information and to book, click here.