Sign up to Peer Networks today to get practical no nonsense support
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
About Peer Networks
Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
Managed locally by the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority Growth Hub, the mentoring sessions are being designed and delivered by a partner with a proven record of supporting entrepreneurs.
Business owners from across the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership area (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, West Norfolk, West Suffolk, North Hertfordshire, South Holland, South Kesteven, and Uttlesford) will collaboratively work through common business issues.
You will attend six group sessions with fellow owner-managers, and three individual mentoring sessions, developing an action plan to prepare your business for the post-Covid, post-Brexit world through interactive action learning.
How you and your business can benefit from Peer Networks support
- Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- There is no cost to join Peer Networks, other than a few hours of your time each month. You can join virtual sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
- Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1:1 mentoring, coaching or advice depending on the support you need.
- Peer Networks brings together business leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to common problems. You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from others.
Who is the programme for?
Peer Networks is for business leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. The fully-funded programme is available to any SME within the that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
Complete our short registration form and a member of our team will then contact you to explain more about Peer Networks and confirm your place within a relevant cohort.