Sign up to Peer Networks today to get practical no nonsense support
From finance and HR to sales, marketing and more, our expert facilitators give you the flexibility to create a trusted support network that works for you, helping you to build and strengthen your business and improve its overall performance.
About Peer Networks
Peer Networks is a national peer-to-peer networking programme for SME leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation for future success.
Managed locally by the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority Growth Hub, the mentoring sessions are being designed and delivered by a partner with a proven record of supporting entrepreneurs.
Business owners from across the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership area (Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, West Norfolk, West Suffolk, North Hertfordshire, South Holland, South Kesteven, and Uttlesford) will collaboratively work through common business issues.
You will attend six group sessions with fellow owner-managers, and three individual mentoring sessions, developing an action plan to prepare your business for the post-Covid, post-Brexit world through interactive action learning.
How you and your business can benefit from Peer Networks support
- Find solutions to the real issues your business is facing by working with other local business leaders facing similar challenges.
- There is no cost to join Peer Networks, other than a few hours of your time each month. You can join virtual sessions from the comfort of your home or office.
- Activities take place in structured, small-group sessions, led by a skilled professional facilitator to make sure you see real results in return for the investment of your time. You will also benefit from access to 1:1 mentoring, coaching or advice depending on the support you need.
- Peer Networks brings together business leaders working collaboratively to find solutions to common problems. You will not be placed in a group with any competitors, so you can share your expertise and benefit from others.
Who is the programme for?
Peer Networks is for business leaders who want to grow and develop their organisation for future success. The fully-funded programme is available to any SME within the that has:
- Operated for at least one year
- At least five employees
- A turnover of at least £100,000
- An aspiration to improve
What our participants say
You go into things with blinkers based on your experiences and when you join Peer Networks, you get to engage with people who have taken different career paths and with experience in different companies and sectors. Sometimes what was suggested feel like it could be so obvious – but having the forum where you just ask, ‘what other options are there?’ and having those options put out in front of you with complete positivity is very powerful. Read full case study >
As a business owner, you make all the decisions and you are so involved in your own world that it is always exciting to get out there and find out what other people are doing, and what they are thinking. Especially with the pandemic, which has had an effect on every business, it is interesting to find out what steps other businesses have been taking as a result. Any support network out there is vital at the moment. Read full case study >
There was very good interaction between the different people. There was very good support and advice from peers, and they were able to provide critiques on challenges presented from different perspectives. As long as you are prepared to fully commit and contribute, it is very worthwhile being a member of this well organised group. It was definitely worth participating. Read full case study >
Complete our short registration form and a member of our team will then contact you to explain more about Peer Networks and confirm your place within a relevant cohort.