Aston University’s UK-Centric Supply Chains programme aims to help small to medium sized companies across various industries to fully understand your supply chain
The project is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund 2014-2020 programme and part-funded by Aston University and will assist companies in the manufacturing, automotive, engineering, food and drinks sectors to map, assess and improve the capabilities of their supply chains with the view to grow and to maximise UK content.
What is the value and impact to your business?
- Outside perspective in and provides non-biased view on the supply chain from Aston University.
- Provides a holistic, validated and verified road map of your supply chain.
- Provokes thoughts and questions surrounding unknowns within the business.
- High level view to support strategic planning.
- Potential for cost and risk reduction.
- Working in partnership with Resilinc corporation, offers end-to-end supply chain risk management support and a suite of capabilities including cognitive mapping, AI-based supply chain monitoring.
- Offers supply chain diagnostics to gain a better undertanding of your supply chain and help you identify performance issues.
- The Instant Supply Chain Health Check helps you to quickly identify areas of strenghts and weknesses.
- The Supply Chain Readiness Assessment provides an analysis of your supply chain readiness and a personalised report on how you compare to the competition.
Are you eligible?
- Employ less than 250 employees.
- Have an annual turnover of not exceeding €50 million and/or an annual balance sheet not exceeding €43million.
- Have received less than €200,000 of de minimis State Aid in the past 3 years.
- Be based in The Marches LEP (transitional) areas, Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin or Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough LEP areas which includes Cambridgeshire & Peterborough