Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Better Business for All (BBfA) Partnership
Being a small business owner there are many things that need to be organised and understood in detail before you can begin to focus on your product or service. Local regulations are an important factor and needs to be approached in the appropriate way.
Better Business for All (BBfA) brings together business and regulators to consider and change how local regulation is delivered and received, that makes the process easier to understand and use.
BBfA involves the creation of local partnerships to identify the issues facing local businesses and shape the provision of effective support serves to them. It gives you access to help that is tailored to your needs, making it easier for you to ‘get it right first time.’
The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Devolution Deal set out a vision to develop a strategic approach to regulatory delivery which will remove regulatory barriers to growth for business.
The Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Better Business for All Partnership has drawn regulators CPCA Growth Hub and business representatives together with the aim of providing an effective signposting and targeted business support service tailored to meet local needs.
Our Aims and Objectives of BBfA Partnership
- Developing a relationship between businesses, business focussed support organisations and regulators built upon trust, understanding and a desire to together improve compliance with regulation and support of business growth
- Committing to consult with business to improve understanding of how the partnership can assist businesses to achieve and maintain compliance
- Clear communication and provision of all information in one accessible location
- Streamlining and improving access to information, to enable businesses to understand and apply regulation and guidance
- Promoting and supporting Primary Authority with businesses that would benefit from being part of a partnership
- Helping to build confidence amongst the business community enabling them to plan and make compliant business decision, for example by signposting to funding and advice
- Promoting exporting and support that the Department for International Trade (DIT) can provide the businesses who wish to expand to overseas market
How Better Business for All can help your business
By having that partnership between your business and regulatory services it allows your business to grow and ensure that you are confident and secure in your knowledge of business regulations that are currently in place.
Get in Touch
Your views are important to us, please complete our survey to share your opinions and thoughts
For more information please contact the CPCA Growth Hub Team by emailing on email@example.com