Free business advice and support are on offer from the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority Growth Hub. Whether you need advice on how to navigate your business through COVID-19, find out about the financial support available or want to sense check your business decisions, we can help.
+ COVID-19 121
Covid-19 is a huge challenge for businesses but we’re here to help! Sign up for a 1-2-1 phone video chat with an experienced business advisor and find out what we can do to support you and your business.
A series of webinars covering the key topics from crisis communications, to international trade during a pandemic. All of our webinars can be found here.
Covid-19 Business Resilience Webinar: Government initiatives and how to access them – YouTube
+ Newsletters sign up
Our Business Bulletin gives up to date news and resources to help through these uncertain times.
+ The Knowledge Hub
The Knowledge Hub is our online resource that provides detailed information on several different subjects including funding and support, resources for employers and employees and specific sector resources. Take a look here.
CPCA Knowledge Hub (cpcagrowthhub.co.uk)
Mental Health Support
In the first instance employees struggling with their mental health should be signposted to their company Employee Assistance Programme if there is one available.
There are also the following resources available:
Covid-19 and mental health advice:
- NHS ‘Every Mind Matters’. Coronavirus and mental health advice.
- Public Health England. Guidance on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus.
- Psychological First Aid Training Module. Online Training module on the emotional aspects of Covid-19
- Mental Health Foundation. Coronavirus and mental health advice.
- Rethink Mental Illness. Specific advice for anyone with a MH condition, or their carers, including the temporary changes to the mental health act and their information service.
- Mind. Various advice and further links to wellbeing through coronavirus including the Wellness Action Plan which is a useful tool for staff to broker discussions about their wellbeing needs with their Manager. https://www.mind.org.uk/media-a/5802/22078_work-from-home-wap-final.pdf
Action for Happiness. Various mood lifters, and a free online coaching program to boost wellbeing
The Samaritans. Range of support tools including a self help app and tips on how to cope during the pandemic.
If you need business support, speak to the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Growth Hub on 01480 277923 or email email@example.com.