Taking place on the 21st May in Cambridge, the workshop (run by NatWest, Microsoft, FAST, Lombard, and IP experts Inngot) will help you:
- Learn more about how to protect your company’s intellectual property using a proven formula
- Understand the value you could unlock from your IP, and the relationship between IP & business growth
- Explore the benefits of managing your IP effectively, through software asset management
- Get insight into the latest technologies available to help keep your business safe and secure
- Make the most of your investments in IP and technology and hear how other companies are using technology to drive results, along with megatrends shaping the future of business
- Meet the local Natwest, Microsoft, and Lombard teams and build your network
- Get access to innovative resources, tools and frameworks to apply to your organisations from all speakers
The event will also include keynote presentations and speeches and opportunities to put questions to the experts during a Q&A session.
The workshop will take place on Thursday 21st May from 10am – 12.30pm at Microsoft Research Centre, 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2FB.
Places are limited so early registration is encouraged.
To book your place, click here.