The Mayor of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, Dr Nik Johnson will be hosting a hybrid live & virtual event of Ask the Mayor question and answer session on Friday 25 March
How it will work
You can attend the event live at Storey’s Field Centre, Cambridge or virtually by joining via a link which will be hosted by Zoom.
Fill in the registration form here and indicate how you would like to attend the event and submit your question.
The event will be held live at Storey’s Field Centre, Eddington Ave, Cambridge CB3 1AA between 10:30 and 11:30am.
If you are attending virtually, the event will go live on Friday 25th March, 10:30am, you will receive the link in a follow-up email 2 days after the deadline to register and submit your question.
Suggest a question
Questions will be handled on a first come, first serve basis, and will be manged to ensure all subjects are covered. A supplementary question related to the initial question will be welcomed. All questions and answers will appear on the website after 5 working days of the event.
The deadline to submit your questions is the 14th of March. Please provide your name and email address. This information will not be made public but is required for your suggested question to be taken forward.
Your question must relate to either: any of the statutory functions exercisable by the Mayor; any actions or decisions taken by the Mayor; any oral or written statements made by the Mayor; or actions or decisions of members of the Combined Authority staff.
When contributing your question, please ensure that you:
- Protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information about either yourself or others in your posts (such as names, email addresses, private addresses, or phone numbers).
- Represent your own views and do not impersonate or falsely represent any other person.
- Do not abuse, harass, or threaten others.
- Do not make defamatory or libellous comments.
- Do not use insulting, provocative, or hateful language.
- Do not use obscene or offensive language.
- Do not post material that infringes the intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not promote commercial interests.
- Do not include internet addresses, videos, images or links to websites, or any email addresses, in your contribution.
- Only post relevant comments.
- Do not post overtly party-political comment.
Offending material will not be responded and repeat offenders may be banned from submitting further questions in the future.
If you missed the question deadline or have any follow-up questions after the event, we encourage you to email email@example.com